Faculty, Staff, Students Recognized with SUNY’s Highest Honor
Five employees—Tyrone Johnson-Neuland M’99, Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, Juan Perdiguero, Gerry Roy and Barbara St. Michel ‘17—were recognized with SUNY Chancellor Awards for their exceptional performance in their work at SUNY Oswego.
The Chancellor’s Awards for Excellence are system-level honors conferred to acknowledge and provide system-wide recognition for consistently superior professional achievement and to encourage the ongoing pursuit of excellence. These programs underscore SUNY’s commitment to sustaining intellectual vibrancy, advancing the boundaries of knowledge, providing the highest quality of instruction and serving the public good.
Faculty and Staff:
• Tyrone Johnson-Neuland M’99, assistant director for technical support in Campus Technology Services—SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Professional Service
• Ampalavanar Nanthakumar, mathematics professor—SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Teaching
• Juan Perdiguero, art professor—SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Scholarship and Creative Activities
• Gerry Roy, Facilities Services employee—Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Classified Service
• Barbara St. Michel ‘17, associate director of Campus Life—SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Professional Service
• Dylan DiGrazia ’20 of Amesbury, Mass., chemistry major with math and applied statistics minors
• Samantha Jenks ’20 of West Islip, N.Y., double major in cognitive science and psychology
• Chanel Meyer ’20 of Port Jervis, N.Y., double major in Spanish and adole
You might also like
More from Winter 2021
The COVID-19 Pandemic Challenges Oswego Community to Thrive in the Face of Adversity EARLY MARCH 2020, a busy spring semester was …
Paved in Gold: Many Possibilities on The Path FORWARD When Daniel Garcia ’20 graduated from high school in the Bronx, he had little …