Seven Ways to Feel Happier:
1. Make someone else feel good
2. Smile and laugh
3. Step into the “Stretch Zone”
4. Identify and say positive “I am” statements
5. Before bed, think of three good things or what went well today
6. Strike a power pose for 2 minutes to enhance your confidence/performance
7. Focus on gratitude
Shared by Pam Garramone ‘83, positive psychology speaker, life coach and author, during her “Seven Ways to Feel Happier, Instantly!” webinar to the SUNY Oswego community. Learn more at pamgarramone.com.
Share a little of yourself with others. Become an ASK (Alumni Sharing Knowledge) volunteer today.
More from Class Notes
Oswego Object: Fallbrook
Oswego Object Fallbrook The distinctive red barn at Fallbrook and its 188 acres of adjoining land have undergone significant changes in appearance …
In Memoriam Barbara Brown Murphy McCormack ’44 of Oswego, March 8, 2022. Jeanette “Jean” Goodness Bullock ’45 of Hilliard, Ohio, July 26, …
Weddings Holly Granat ’14 and Brandon Shaw ’14 were married on Sept. 18, 2021. Alumni in attendance were (back row), Ben Massarini ’14, James …
Leave a Reply