Nominate Outstanding Alumni for Recognition
The OAA awards program was recently revamped to broaden the categories to reflect the growing diversity and talents of the 85,000 SUNY Oswego alumni.
There are several categories for which your nominee could be considered.
• Distinguished Alumnus/Alumna Award — the Alumni Association’s most prestigious award, honors alumni who have achieved national or international recognition in their field.
• Alumni Impact Award — honors alumni who have had a significant impact on the college, the Oswego Alumni Association and/or SUNY Oswego students.
• Lifetime Award of Merit — honors alumni who have demonstrated a lifetime of both professional and civic leadership.
• Community Service Award — honors alumni for their outstanding achievement in service to their local, national or global community.
• GOLD Award — awarded to Graduates Of the Last Decade (GOLD) who have achieved career success and demonstrated significant volunteer service to their communities and/or the Oswego Alumni Association Inc. or the college.
Nominations are due by Dec. 1 to be considered for the following year. Nominators are required to submit supporting documentation at the time of submission. Learn more at alumni.oswego.edu/alumniawards.
More from Uncategorized
The men’s ice hockey coaches of the State University of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC) have selected Oswego State’s Ed …