Below are details for some of the best online tools and resources—provided by Career Services and free for alumni to use! Career Services has purchased access to programs like:
• Optimal Resume: job search documents, practice interviews, portfolios and more;
• CareerShift: many job opportunities, networking contacts and company research in one interface;
• CandidCareer: over 4,000 informational interviews on hundreds of careers and jobs;
• FOCUS II: a comprehensive self-assessment program (skills, abilities, values, etc.).
Additionally, alumni are welcome to attend campus programs and events, including: career fairs, etiquette dining events, workshops and conferences.
Information on all of these tools and an events calendar can be found at oswego.edu/career-services
More from Fall 2017
Top five resume tips:
• Connect your past and present to the future skills and experiences required. • Say what you need to say, and …
Swimming and Diving Treads for a Good Cause
The Oswego State swimming and diving teams hosted a tread-a-thon on Sept. 27 to raise awareness about the worldwide issue …
Lacrosse Alumni Celebrate Mini-Reunion Weekend
On Saturday, Sept. 30, the Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse teams welcomed home their alumni. Both teams held a number of …
Leave a Reply