• Make it multimedia; photos and videos tell a more vivid story of your experience.
• Add details that don’t fit on a resume.
• Write a tantalizing summary; make it personal and impactful.
• Be brave; connect with others!
• Join groups and network.
• Ask for recommendations and keep them updated.
More from Fall 2017
Top five resume tips:
• Connect your past and present to the future skills and experiences required. • Say what you need to say, and …
Swimming and Diving Treads for a Good Cause
The Oswego State swimming and diving teams hosted a tread-a-thon on Sept. 27 to raise awareness about the worldwide issue …
Lacrosse Alumni Celebrate Mini-Reunion Weekend
On Saturday, Sept. 30, the Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse teams welcomed home their alumni. Both teams held a number of …
Leave a Reply