Keep an oral record of your family history with your own recordings.
Find a grandparent, parent or sibling and try these StoryCorps-recommended conversation starters:
- What was the happiest moment of your life?
- What are you most proud of?
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
- What is your earliest memory?
- How would you like to be remembered?
Learn more about recording and sharing your special memories at storycorps.org/record-your-story
BACK TO “Preserving Personal Pasts“
You might also like
More from Spring 2012
The School of Education will establish an innovative teacher training pilot program in nine high-need secondary schools in Oswego County, …
A new minor in sustainability studies lends energy and coordination to a wide variety of courses that feature ideas, projects …