Jon Whitelaw ’13 M’18
Adolescence Education Social Studies, Athletic Coaching and History Minors
Festa Graduate Assistantship Award for Men’s Hockey Recipient
Fueling the flame: Fred ’81 and MaryLynn Barbero Festa ’82
“Accepting the Festa Assistantship is a tremendous honor, one that I am flattered and fortunate to receive. It will allow me the opportunity to continue to follow my dreams as both an educator and elite-level coach.”
$1.2 Million Returns to Campus Annually
At its current level, nearly $1.2 million will be returned annually to campus; approximately 30 percent of which will support faculty, department and program needs while the remaining 70 percent funds student scholarships.