Seven former standout athletes at SUNY Oswego joined the ranks of 82 other accomplished individuals who have been voted into the college’s Athletic Hall of Fame.
During a ceremony on Nov. 8, the college officially inducted into the Hall of Fame the following individuals:
- Mark Levine ’85, baseball
- Nancy S. Lobb ’83, women’s basketball and softball
- Sean McLaughlin ’00, men’s basketball and baseball
- Warren Jamie Rutherford ’85, baseball
- Gerald W. Vredenburg ’68, men’s lacrosse and soccer
- Edward Zorn ’63 (posthumous), men’s soccer
Greg Preston ’78, another member of the 2014 Inductee Class for his achievements in men’s ice hockey, was presented his award during the Men’s Hockey 50th Anniversary Celebration on Saturday, Nov. 15.
The Oswego Alumni Association established the Hall of Fame in 2001 to perpetuate the memory of those persons who have brought honor, distinction and excellence to SUNY Oswego in athletics.
You might also like
More from Alumni News
Dedicated Alumna Receives Syracuse Law Honors Medal M. Catherine Richardson ’63 received the Syracuse Law Honors Medal, a prestigious award presented by …
Dolan Scholarship Supports Children of Police, Firefighters For Dan Dolan ’84, establishing a scholarship at SUNY Oswego enabled him to tie together …